Welcome

This is my small part of the web dedicated to my favourite way of staying out of my wife's way, which is by miniature wargaming.

Have been an avid borad/wargamer off and on for some time and my main area of interest is 20mm WWII. I have though like so many other gamers other areas that I like to dabble in and will hopefully be sharing them with the web...

My main wargaming aim other than to have large armies in all periods all well painted (!) is to try and encourage my soon to be 4 year old son to follow in my foot steps into gaming whcih to date seems to be working as he has already started painting figures.

Photos and hopefully plenty wargaming wise to follow.....

Monday 28 November 2011

Pegasus Bridge

Evening

Here are some photos of my German Garrison for Pegasus.

Have just started painting the pill box for the game and though I'd start with a dark blue drybrush and then build up with the greys. A good theory but on of the walls is looking a bit to blueish, but will see out it pans out.

Had the army painter strong dip out as well as finish off the first half of the next French Light Infantry bn-photos to follow.

Cheers




Phil

3 comments:

Rodger said...

Very very nice work indeed.

Phil said...

Thanks for that Rodger and hope you enjoy the blog. Cheers. Phil

Ray Rousell said...

Very nice looking figures, I love the three chaps sitting around the fire in an oil drum, that's a great little piece, keep up the great work!!